What this blog is for

"Never doubt that a small group of concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

If you heard about this blog and read this, you probably know about the conflict in the middle east.

after 7, 21, 60, 110 , 2000 years (depends who's counting*) of violance, Me and my friends have lost our trust in governments for a resolution.

*
8, 21, 41, 60, 130 , 20008, 21, 41, 60, 130


Apr 9, 2008

Why think of others?

For someone would think about me.
Thinking only about myself is the easiest thing. I'm fluent with that. To tell you the truth, even when I consider others, I actually think of myself, because I don't see any other way to get a grasp of the world that surrounds me. Everything I see and feel comes through my own eyes (or brains), and them only.
Even my capability to empathize is based on the way I precept myself.
Human beings are intrinsically afraid. This is the natural (Existential) human state of mind. (continue editing)

No comments: