What this blog is for

"Never doubt that a small group of concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

If you heard about this blog and read this, you probably know about the conflict in the middle east.

after 7, 21, 60, 110 , 2000 years (depends who's counting*) of violance, Me and my friends have lost our trust in governments for a resolution.

*
8, 21, 41, 60, 130 , 20008, 21, 41, 60, 130


Apr 10, 2008

Post a greeting

I heard a lot of people thinking "there isn't plenty of people on the other side that care about me".

Show them you care.

Please send a greeting of any subject (holiday, health, freedom, personal peace...) from you to someone on the other side.
Every person has his/hers "others".
I will make an effort to pass your positive message.
Please post your @dress, so I can inform you about who got your greeting!

By the way- If you can help translating this message to Hebrew and Arabic, I would be thankful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For people on the other side (people from Gaza)- I wish you a lot of health, and power to withstand the difficulties. Be strong and hopeful!

Anonymous said...

לחברים בשדרות. כל הכבוד על היוזמה והרצון. תזכרו שיש כאן אנשים שאיכפת להם. שיהיה לכם חג פסח טוב.